FS: Shop Manual for Jetta, Golf, GTI, Cabrio

I have a Bentley Publishers shop manual that I recently purchased from a VW dealership. This is the red service manual sold by dealers. I sold my Jetta and no longer have a need for this book. It is in "like new" condition...no ripped pages and grease free!! This volume covers 93-99 models.

Before putting up on Ebay, I thought I would offer here.

The online cost is $100. I will sell for $65....buyer pays for shipping. A link to the manual is attached.

--Jeff

Reply to
Jeff B

Peter Parker

Damn!!...I hate dealerships! I think I got ripped off!

OK...I just lowered my price to $45, shipping included.

--Jeff

Reply to
Jeff B