Genuine VW Sunblind for Golf IV - $59.95

Greetings again to the group!

I have aquired some genuine VW rear window sun blinds for the Golf IV (except cabrio of course).

The part number for reference is 1J0 064 360 (and 1J0 064 160 - the old now-superceded number).

The dealer gets $119.23 plus $37.34 for three day shipping !

(Go to drivergear.vw.com and do a search on "2686" [without quotes of course] - be sure to check the shipping!)

We have the EXACT same rear sun shade for Golf IV that the dealer will hand you for $119.23 at the counter or even more if you want it shipped!

Our price? - $59.95 plus only $5.00 shipping (continental US) !

$64.95 total delivered price for the same exact part

- look for the sunshade link at the top of the list!

Thanks again to everyone in the newsgroup that came to the new site and ordered stuff...

Reply to
OEMEURO