Golf A3 heater core replacement help needed.

Hi,     My heater core exploded today. I took off the dashboard but the heater core is hidden by a crossmember...
    Whats the trick? I think I need to push the complete heater/air unit back a couple of inches but dont know how it is fixed to the body...
Thanks.
--
Eduardo K. | Some say it's forgive and forget.
http://www.carfun.cl | I say forget about forgiving just accept.

I did. Its all out now. I have now to figure out how to assemble it :)
--
Eduardo K. |
http://www.carfun.cl | Freedom's just another word