Got some bad rust

I have some bad rust that was hidden under my damn mud flaps. The paint on the bottom edge of the front left fender is gone because of the rust but on the wheel side edge that little bit of body is rusted away. Yes this is gonna look pretty nasty without those flaps on, which i wanna leave off. Got any good ideas how to make this look like new?

Reply to
della_20

bottom edge of the front left fender is gone because of the rust but on the wheel side edge that little bit of body is rusted away. Yes this is gonna look pretty nasty without those flaps on, which i wanna leave off. Got any good ideas how to make this look like new?

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning

Duct tape works great! Now if we knew how old your car was maybe a better suggestion can be made?

the bottom edge of the front left fender is gone because of the rust but on the wheel side edge that little bit of body is rusted away. Yes this is gonna look pretty nasty without those flaps on, which i wanna leave off. Got any good ideas how to make this look like new?

Reply to
Woodchuck

Yup. I've never heard of 'good' rust.

Reply to