Having trouble replacing a light - any suggestions

Hi

Noticed that the tiny 5W bulb, that resides in the area directly below the high beam lamp on the A4 Golf was burnt out. Why did I figure this would be an easy job? I really don't know.... There is a small 3" squar opening that they expect you to slide your little tiny hand thru, grab the bulb, probably twist and pull, but I can't twist and pull... I have big clumsy normally sized man hands - I need long piano player's fingers to get in there...

If there is anyone who has a clue of how to do it? (the dealer has replaced ONE in FIVE YEARS of selling A4 Golfs... and the guy that did it forgets the exact procedure, but he said it takes "a long time and some fancy finger work")

Quote from my non-mechanically inclined mother who has never done any work on a car before - but who was willing to lend her incredibly small hands to the job - "How the heck can a mechanic get in there and do that if I can't get MY hands in there - why do they make these cars so stupid!" (she managed to turn the bulb... but it wouldn't pull out)

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Rob Guenther