Hey dave AKA vwdoc1, what is with all the html posts?

In the past few weeks your new newsgroup client has been posting a bunch of htlm that you used to not do. If there was a group geek about he or she might whine about it. It makes it hard to find out what you think when it is buried in that html. I hope I did not stir the top posting giant.

Reply to
Jim Behning

testing 1 2 3 Thanks Jim I think the settings on this computer was html for newsgroup. Have done some changes recently................sorry! See if this is fine. If not I will try something else. ;-)

Yep still top posting.

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

YAY , You got it! Much nicer with-out the html goop. :-)

Reply to
samstone

Yeah again. Your stuff was too valuable to sift through.

Reply to
Jim Behning

thanks!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

sorry about that problem and thanks for letting me know when I do wrong! ;-)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1