How do I decode my volkswagen premium radio somebody

Hello everyone, Am still new to carstalk.net. I bought a used Volkswagen Eurovan GL '93 model two weeks ago. The VIN is WV2KC0701PH066690. All I see on the radio screen is the word "SAFE" I understand that it is anti theft coded; I can't find the unlocking code inside the manual. The manual said the code number should be four, starting with 1, so I pulled out the radio yesterday hoping to get the code but what I saw instead was the numbers VWZ5Z27N0606815 and the serial no. Which are 17679. I have tried to be smart by punching in any combination of numbers without any luck. I and my wife have sang to the radio an old country song which we learnt in 1997 (We were told the van was brought into NIgeria from America and since Americans love songs dearly, we taught a country song will do) still nothing. If I wasn't able to get any help here then the next thing I will do will be to calmly pull the radio out as quickly as I can, then set fire to it. I don?t know of any dealer in my country (NIGERIA) that will assist me decode my radio. I will be very grateful if anyone can help me. I love the audio so much I dont want to set fire to it. My e-mail address is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co

-- opunarms

View this thread:

Send from

opunarms