VW GTI radio - how do I get the radio to accept the code?

I bought a second hand VW VR6 GTI (1995 if it matters) off my step dad and immediately my kids left some light on so the battery died. The radio of course is now in SAFE mode. We found the radio code, but how /what do you push to get the radio to accept the blasted code? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Lumpy

You have to push the station memory buttons same times as the numbers of the code indicates, starting from left to right: example: code 3214 means push button 1 three times, button 2 two times, button 3 one time and button 4 four times.

Ricardo "Lumpy" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com...

Reply to
Ricardo

After entering the correct code press ">" that will save your new code and radio should work

Reply to
Rollers Loft+