radio code

In Search of code to get my factory radio out if safe mode.

Reply to
Mike

dealer, if you can't find numbers in your owners manual or by spare tire well maybe.

arm your self with serial # off radio and vehicle identification number (VIN) Or take car into the dealership with the radio pulled out. :-)

good luck! later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave

Look at your owners manual and in paperwork. It should be in your contract..

Good luck,

Michael Kheyfets Internet Sales Manager Riverbank Volkswagen Phone: 203.984.1006 Phone: 1.888.992.9930 e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Riverbank Volkswagen

If you need your radio code, and it isn't in the owner's manual, then one would need to remove the radio, get the serial number off the side of the radio and from that, any VW dealer can get the code for you...

Unless you have one of those early "owner's defines the code" radios, to which you hope to God they made something like 1111 and you get it 3 or less tries.

What year is the radio and what is the code... maybe someone will see it and be really nice and help out.

Reply to
Pencilneck

Hey! everyone, I do have the same "save mode" problem with my volkswagen eurovan '93 model premium audio which I bought used two weeks ago...I didnt find any anti theft code on the manual... worst is there is no single volkswagen dealer in my area (aba south eastearn nigeria Nigeria) will anyone help if I pull out the radio to get the serial number? I could also give the VIN number if am asked to. Many thank

-- opunarms

View this thread:

Send from

opunarms