I screwed something up on my 99 beetle!

So here's my story, first time poster, long time lurker.

My door ajar light broke a while back, the one on the bottom left of the door panel. The door wouldn't lock without it, I guess it thought the door was open all the time. So I replaced it today, no go. Someone recommended I check the fuses. Well here's where it gets funny. I took a few fuses out (my check engine light is also on so I thought Ide check those since I just had the car scanned) I put them all back in how I THOUGHT they went and now the car wont shift!!! It starts out in second gear and just stays there never shifting. I took pictures of my fuses so maybe someone can cross check them. Thanks for any help!

I drive a 99 beetle gl with about 60k on it.

331729

I guess now you know why you should check one at a time.

Make sure they are all back in and tight.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

tried that with brand new fuses too, still no luck! Thanks for the reply!

Reply to
331729

Reply to
none2u