instrument change

I have a Golf 89 1.6 (uk) and I'm attempting to fit a corraldo

90 (uk) instruments to the car. The new instruments take an electrical feed for the speed sensor, can I pull the speed sensor of a corraldo in the scrappie and fit it easily to the Golf gearbox, or am I asking for trouble? If I can could you point me in the right direction to locate it.

Will

Reply to
William Munns

William Munns wrote in news:bn665m$rklpo$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-177444.news.uni-berlin.de:

OK, can anyone tell me if it is the same gearbox?

Reply to
William Munns