97 VW Golf 1.4 AEX engine parts

Hello all, I have a question for the group as to how much they would expect to pay for a set of ignition leads for a 97 Golf 1.4 (AEX engine) and how much for a new distributor cap. I'll post back how much the garage is charging me tomorrow. Thanks. Eoin.

Reply to
Eoin Kilfeather

No you won't. You'll still be in shock/denial tomorrow. Then you'll try bargaining and anger, etc...

:-)

Charles

Reply to
Charles DH Williams