Interchangeable vw parts

I have a 2000 New Beetle with the 1.8T engine. The secondary air pump has gone out. I was wondering if the air pump from the 2000 Jetta

1.8T would fit in the New Beetle. Thanks
Reply to
Bulldog

http://69.0.158.19/live/B601088335APG.JPG http://69.0.158.19/live/B601088335APG.JPG As listed, seem all the same to me and both have the same P/N. But please explain why one is 2 x the cost of the other... at least from that supplier.

Peter Wieck Wyncote, PA

Reply to
pfjw

I may have a good used one for sale if interested? Get the part number.

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

did you test it? might be it's fuse or relay

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1