Jetta diesel engine for sale

While in the process of restoring my 81 Rabbit Truck (Caddy), I purchased an 89 Jetta diesel engine cause I thought my original was bad. Turns out I was mistaken, and now I've got an extra engine I don't need.

Can do it as short block, or long block. Take the whole thing for $500

  • cheap freight shipping, and it's all yours.

It's only got 114k miles on it, which is NOTHING for a diesel, and YES it has factory block heater.

Needs to go to a good home fast.

Thanks!

Jay

Reply to
Rabbit Truck

Can you give us the particular model of the block/engine? Normal/turbo block?

Thanks.

Ken

Rabbit Truck wrote:

Reply to