Jetta frequency valve wiring

My problem. the engine and FI system I have in my 1986 jetta was not the same as the one I swaped out for it. I have the CIS-Lambda, the last engine did not have the frequency valve, or the relay for it, or the wiring. (Come to find out after I threw the old car away). I need a reasonable solution to fixing this. So far the frequency valve just sits open and I have had to adjust my mixture to compensate for that. the engine stubbles all the time on the road too =( I need that stupid thing working!

Please get back =D

-Alex

Reply to
amurdoch

Get the correct FI system maybe? U-Pull-It junkyard and time

Reply to
One out of many Daves