Jetta Steering Wheel

Is there a smaller sized A2 Steering Wheel?

After converting to Power Steering, I find that it's very easy for me to turn too much... And I think a smaller sized steering wheel might solve the problem...

Is there something smaller? Or do all A2's come with the same sized steering wheel??

Or, can I (should I) fit a A3 or even A4 steering wheel to my A2 Jetta??

Thanks.

David

Reply to
David Lo