Looking for a 91-92 Idle air contro valve +

Hi there, I got a 91 VW that runs with out the Idle air control valve, it was someone elses project car that I got running. I was wondering if anyone new of a reputible place to get a used one with the mount and the hoseing that goes with it. I want to see if it will run better with one installed. Thanks.. Al

Reply to
petricola