Looking for Hella headlight for Passat

I have a '93 Passat GLX wagon. Years ago, I replaced the terrible OEM headlights with a set of Hella Sport "Colour Design" headlights. They have seperately adjustable low and high beams with a cool black look that doesn't reduce light output. The low beams are projector types.

On a recent drive on I-84 through Oregon, a truck was dropping rocks off the back. The result was a ding in my (new) windshield and the lens of the right turn signal was smashed. The turn signal is part of the headlight assembly, but is a seperate piece.

The Hella type number on the original box is 1DL006383-831. The headlights were specified to be used on '88 through '93 Passats.

Anyone have these headlights (or at least the turn signal) and be willing to part with them for a good fee?

Don

Reply to
donb

Try Ebay (Ebay Motors) or the VWvortex forum.

Reply to
Papa