Lowering a Jetta

Any suggestions for springs? I've never done any mods before. I want to get some 17" rims and have it lower to the ground.

Reply to
The Devil's Advocate©

I have had very good luck with NeuSpeed springs, they are tuned by car model, so you will not make any compromises you weren't intending on.

Scott

Reply to
Scott

I used a SACHS kit (Mk3 GTi); very good quality, built specifically for each model. And ground clearance was acceptable, no problems at all.

IMHO, you should consider getting a kidney protector, too. 17" rims with a lowered suspension... That won't be to confy.

After a year I took the SACHS kit off the car and sold it. But the car did look beautiful!

Bob

Reply to
ghinghis

Go with 10s and hydraulics.