MAF sensor

Think I have a doddgy MAF gauge as my car is really struggling with lack of power and only reving at 28 rpm.

How difficult is it ti fit a new MAF sensor

Cheers

Simon

Reply to
Simon

I asume it's a tdi then look here:

"Simon" schreef in bericht news:_fy5e.6736$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-win.ntli.net...

Reply to
SFC

A couple years ago my MAF sensor went bad on my 2000 Golf. VW paid for the replacement even though it was out of warranty. Don't know if this applies to you, but it is worth looking into.

Reply to
John

Actually, VW extended the warranty to 7 years on the MAF sensonr, so you might be covered.

Reply to
Jaime