P0073 Ambient Temp Sensor

Based on other postings I 'm not sure if this really is a newsgroup about Mini automobiles.
Anyway have a 2001 model with a faulty temp
sensor, I think. It gives readings of exactly the same temp of none at all.
I figure its the probe itself
Simon
On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 15:02:30 +1200, "Simon"

it used to be a group about the classic mini ...
try alt.autos.new-mini