Most reliable older VW

Reply to
Rob Guenther

My 86 Golf was the best one I have ever had, I wish I still had it. I sold in 3 years ago at 350K, and it is still on the road at over 450K. The body was rough when I sold it, but the kid who bought it sunk some $ into it and it looks pretty good.

While I had it, other than routine maintenace, the only thing I had to replace was a couple of water pumps and a rad.

The 93 I have now is the quirkiest car I have ever had.

Reply to
Glenn Morton

my A2 still runs perfect they were great cars

Pete

Reply to
Keysgalore