buying a TDI

I am in the market for a Jetta TDI... and have a couple of possibilities

can anyone direct me to a website that shows the colour of an 02 Jetta TDi, the dealer says the colour is a blueish green, or a greyish/green

I'm thinking a lighter green than the Forest/Hunter....but can't fit that colour into my brain

thanks in advance

Mike

Reply to
michael

There's a color on my co-worker's '02 Jetta 1.8T called "Baltic Green" but to me it looks more blue than green (but not as blue as Indigo Blue). Maybe that's the one you're thinking of?

Reply to
Matt B.

sounds like the colour the sales staff were argueing over

if anyone can shoot me a pic of that colour, i would be grateful

buying on Tuesday... one or the other so would like to know what that colour is..

might save me a couple of hours..

Mike

Reply to
michael