New addition!

Just picked up our 2004 Jetta Wagon last night. She's a beaut', she is! Got just the basic GLS trim with the 2.0L engine, side-curtains and nothing else.

Can't help but feel sad for my Wolfy ('91 Jetta). He was so good to me up until this year. I'm still going to hold on to it and try to sort out my issues. Its still a great car to drive.

I found out some other tid-bits: VW will be dropping the W8 engine. The Phaeton will go for around $100K (In Canada, WOW!) and it will only be sold in the bigger cities (our town has 2 VW dealerships and neither will sell it or service it).

That's all for now.

The Dude

2004 Jetta Wagon 1997 Jetta 1991 "Wolfy" Jetta 1990 Jetta
Reply to
sonodude