VW Polo dash problem

I have a 2000 X VW Polo 1.4 S the blue full beam light on the dash illuminates/flickers during the day when no lights are on, if the normal driving lights are on the same thing happens, the headlights and full beam are operating correctly i.e the full beam does not actually come on in conjunction with the dashboard full beam light when the fault occurs, I have replaced the indicator/beam stork and checked the wiring behind the headlamps but the problem is still there.

Any advice appreciated.

John

Reply to
John C

Problem was in the spedo cluster exchange was £150 from VW.

John

Reply to
John C