New tinted AFR and Volt Gauges on Ebay

Hello all,

We have new line up of LED gauges for MK2, MK3 and coming for MK4 cars. New gauges are now tinted and they have better visibility during day hours. VWvortex has reviewed our products

and wefollowed some of the suggestions for improvements. Right now, gauges are up for bids on ebay

Beside the ones available on ebay, we have more on our site
that includes Corrado 93-95, Corrado G60 andwe also now offer dual gauges (AFR and Voltage in the same smallpackage).

Thanks for checking.

Armin.

Reply to
armin