gauges on 88thunderbird

88 THUNDERBIRD GAUGES STOPPED WORKING. GAS, TENP, OIL PRESSURE AND A/c don't work anymore. What sould I look for

Pls respond to e-mail with answer

Reply to
Dale

First things first, look for a blown fuse.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

5 or 7.5 amp instrument fuse would be the first thing to check.
Reply to
clare

Not sure about this particular year T-Bird, I know the 1985 T-Bird instrument cluster had a mechanical voltage regulator attached on the back of the cluster. If the voltage regulator fails all the gauges may be pegged to max or minimum.

Reply to
Paul Marks

The CVR won't keep the A/C from working. The instrument fuse will. Upon further investigation I believe it is a 10 amp fuse called "cluster" - at least on a 1987 'Bird. Bottom right fuse ?

Reply to
clare