New VW Routan minivan

What do you all think of the VW Routan , which is a rebaged Dodge Caravan introduced at the Chicago auto show ?

Reply to
C Parker

What do you all think of the VW Routan , which is a rebaged Dodge Caravan introduced at the Chicago auto show ?

Reply to
C Parker

I think it's a rebadged Dodge Caravan. What I want to know is, why can't we get the Touran? (Because we're getting the Tiguan, I guess...)

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith