Newsgroup for volksagen Golf?

Hello!

I am looking for a Newsgroup about volkswagen golf (if possible in german)? Does it exist or is this the Newsgroup I have to use for questions regarding Problems with my "VW Golf III tdi variant" ?

thanx, robert.

Reply to
Robert Arnold

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning

Reply to
Rob Guenther

No such thing, but if it needs to be in German, go ahead and post your questions to de.etc.fahrzeug.auto -- plenty of knowledgeable Volkswagen wrenchers there.

This would be the right place for English discussions.

Yours, Erik.

Reply to
Erik Meltzer