OBDII scans?

Was wondering, has anyone had experience with OBDII PC interface and scan software such as available at

or at
If so, would appreciate any positive or negative feedback on these.

Thanks. Todd

Reply to
Todd

Todd

I'm not familiar with the two brands you've mentioned but I've been borrowing a different brand from a friend. It's called a "carchip" and I'm using it to diagnose an intermitent check engine fault light on my wife's '99 New Beetle. It seems to work good, it's recording the fault consistantly, I just don't know what to do now (it's giving me a "secondary air injection valve error"). I've also used it to reset the light.

Randy

Reply to
Randy Potts