Online replacement manuals?

I've lost two of the key sections to my owner's manual for a 2001 Passat. I've tried to reorder them through my dealer, but it's been weeks, and they still haven't shown up. I do want to order hard-copies, to keep in the car, and it looks there are several outlets to do that. In the meantime, though, it would also be a real help to find PDF versions.

Has anyone had any luck finding these on the web? Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
LairBob