Online resource for side panels that the engine pan attaches to?

I am trying to find a online parts dealer that sells the plastic side panels that the beetle engine belly pan (skid plate) attach to? I can find the belly pan but so far, all the online dealers say that the side panels are only available through VW.

Reply to
David D'Ascenz

did you try 1stvwparts.com (no affiliation). I purchased similar parts from them for my Passat (fender well plastic)

Reply to
Mark