P3000 Tire cracking

Anyone else experience their Pirelli P3000's cracking. All 4 tires on my jetta tdi have shown cracking around the rims at about 12-15k km. It almost looks like spider webbing. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this and did the vw dealer or the Pirelli rep do anything? I am in the waiting mode right now, they have done tread depth and km wear on the tires and just waiting to hear back from them.

Reply to
petuni