Part Interchangeability

Can anyone tell me what parts are interchangeable with an 86 Cabrio, I would like to some large bumpers on and change the grill but have not found any Cabrios at the wrecking yard. I am going to need some interior pieces as well. Am hoping that some parts from Jetta's or ??? will have some of the same parts.

Thanks for any info, Kerwin

Reply to
kerwinq

Any Rabbit or pre-85 Jetta will work...they share the same platform and basic body as your Cabriolet (and of course any Cabriolet up through 1993). '85 and later Golfs and Jettas will not work.

Reply to
Matt B.