Removing weight for racing. Sell fiberglass?

I have a '75 3/4 ton that we are mud racing. I am looking to lighten the load some more. We have already gut the bed floor and rear wheel wells out. We have no bumpers and gutted the interior. What other things can I do to cut out weight? Not much money or I would go fiberglass... Does anyone have fiberglass parts for sale at a reasonable price?

Reply to
Roger

replace the windows with Plexiglas, door regulators etc

Reply to
alasatian

Reply to
LKN4SNO

We still are use orig. hood hinges so no inner hood gutting yet. I'm all for getting rid of that weight and pinning the hood but it sets at almost 6 foot above the ground and easier to handle hinged. We gutted the engine compartment and don't run an alternator. I like the idea of getting rid of door panels. Thanks!

Reply to
Roger