please advise your experience with 2002 & 2003 Jetta

Some Volvo's had an issue with low speed collisions where the bags should not have deployed, your daughter might have been in such a vehicle (was it an 850/S70 by any chance).

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Its 1994 Volvo 940.

My point is with all those airbags in the Jetta, too bad VW and others did not have enough smart to let only the occupied air bags deploy.

Reply to
amty

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Well, just bought the 2004 Jetta GL for $14K. Siliver color - that seems to be hard to find, but black interior.

Should I get the extened warranty?

Anything I should do to check and care for the car?

Thank you'all very much.

Reply to
amg

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning

yes, I post questions in vwvortex.com already.

Reply to
amg