Best place on web for VW parts?

I need to buy a fuel accumulator for an 82 VW Quantum. The dealer says none on US west coast and wants US$350 for one. Some web sites show them for half that, but just don't know which web site is reliable. Since It will have to be shipped to me regardless, I may as well buy off the web, but just don't know who is best.

Where should I buy one?

Jim

Reply to
jkg

Try this place. They like older watercooled VWs.

Peter Parker

You'd save yourself a lot of money if you just went down to the wrecking yard and got one. they'd prob only charge you like 10 bucks for it.

Reply to
P. Van Hout

I've had good luck with any of these:

(not a great deal of OEM Quantum parts though butif not on their site, call and ask...can't hurt)
(if not on site, call and ask...Steve's a greatguy to talk to and ask questions)

Reply to
Matt B.