Water-cooled VW parts and service from Max's German Car in Van Nuys CA

Howdy, I am Max's German Car located at 15020 Oxnard st Van Nuys CA 91411. I have a shop here in Los Angeles that specializes in the repair, sales, and sales of parts for water-cooled VWs 1975-2004. I take credit cards and ship. Call: 818-787-9138.

Reply to
FNYWRLD

Sounds like a commercial to me!

Reply to
Woodchuck

THE OWNER OF MAX'S GERMAN CAR HAS BEEN STALKING MY BEST FRIEND SINCE EARLIER THIS YEAR. I DO NOT RECCOMMEND ANY YOUNG WOMEN TO VISIT HIS SHOP-- ESPECIALLY ALONE!!!! MAX HAS NOT BACKED OFF REGARDLESS OF MULTIPLE RESTRAINING ORDERS AND COURT APPEARANCES. I AM DISGUSTED OVER SEEING HER CRY, BEING AFRAID TO LEAVE HER HOUSE BECAUSE HE'S WAITING OUTSIDE. HE HAS CLAIMED SHE IS HIS FIANCE, AND NOW CLAIMS HE IS HER FATHER. PLEASE, MAX OR DAVID OR WHATEVER NAME YOU'RE USING TODAY, JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

Reply to
marie2075