project 'new' car

I have a 90 Fox w/200k miles and must replace it soon. I don't think I can go with another VW as a replacement as all I can afford is something older and all the older VWs are poorly rated for reliability in that consumer magazine - I know, who listens to them, etc., but I think they are onto something in a lot of areas - anyway, I will eventually be driving a Toyota or Nissan unless someone here can convince me to change my thinking. I would prefer to go with VW as they have character, etc., but the whole money thing says no. Anyone have any thoughts on this idea?

thanks Tom Seattle

Reply to
Finkly Winkly

"I have a 90 Fox w/200k miles" "all the older VWs are poorly rated for reliability in that consumer magazine"

200K seems pretty good to me. Do what makes you happy.
Reply to
Tony Bad