rabbit square to round headlight conversion

This summer I am going to commit to converting my rabbit pickup to round headlights. I understand that it will require the grill, headlights, light bezels, fenders, and radiator support. Is the "radiator support" the sheet metal behind the grill and lights and between the fenders? That would seem like a bugger to change. Is this site selling some sort of conversion kits?

thateb

Hey, is this a grill that could be used without the new radiator support thing?

thateb

Reply to
none2u

Reply to
none2u

Out of curiosity, why the switch?

Reply to
Bryan K. Walton

I can think of three reasons

1) it looks cool

2) there's better headlights available in the 7" round format (like the Cibie e-code H4s)

3) you can run the parking lights in the grille like they have on Cabriolets

nate

Reply to
N8N

Cabbys have high beams in the grille.

Reply to
Matt B.

Thanks. Sounds good to me!

Reply to
Bryan K. Walton

One thing to consider is the Scirocco Mk1 conversion.

It still requiers some cutting (If I remeber right).

Wasn't it a web site run by Fat Rabbit or something that had a write up?

TBerk Memory - Use it or loose it...

Reply to
TBerk