Re: 1987 VW Golf Oil Pressure Light

any chance you could get him to share his wiring mod?

pressure control unit and buzzer and re-wires the dash so > the LED (no buzzer) comes on only with the upper > oil pressure switch (the 0.3 bar switch in the head). > > What are your thoughts on this?
Reply to
dnrconsulting

I could probably figure out what was done, but I have to wonder if it is a good idea or not? Personally I'd try to get the oil pressure up some (at idle) if possible before modifying the circuit. I do have the wiring diagrams for these years, so a modification is not impossible to do however.

Reply to
PeterD