Re: 1987 VW Golf Oil Pressure Light

any chance you could get him to share his wiring mod?

I could probably figure out what was done, but I have to wonder if it is a good idea or not? Personally I'd try to get the oil pressure up some (at idle) if possible before modifying the circuit. I do have the wiring diagrams for these years, so a modification is not impossible to do however.
--
I'm never going to grow up.