Re: 89 Jetta - Cruise Control

Is Cruise Control available on this generation of Jetta's?

> > If so, is it a difficult job to add the cruise control system to my existing > non-cruise control Jetta? > > I'm going for the "comfortable ride" theme... So, power everything... > > Thanks. > > David > >
Reply to
Rob Guenther

My ' 86 Jetta GLI has cruise .

Reply to
Terry

Major payne in the assholio, parts you need

Cruise control servo Cruise contol module Different cluster with speed sensor

2 switches on the brake lever Wiring harness Vacuum regulator (motor)

news:bg3hha$28c$ snipped-for-privacy@nntp.itservices.ubc.ca...

Reply to
Mustangbrad