Re: Es Habt Spass Gamachen

Yep, I saw a little thing for it on CNN tonight.... heart touching moment....

Tonight at 7:08 E.S.T. The final Beetle rolled off of the line at Puebla, > Mexico. I know that this is off topic for this group, but if it wasn't for > the Beetle, we wouldn't have the cars that we love and drive today. However, > after 70-odd years and 28 million cars, one must call it quits at some > point. So, I propose a "cyber"-toast to the old Beetle, as if it wasn't for > that car, we might all be driving Hondas today! > > - Peter > > > -- > -- > 1990 Jetta GL Wolfsburg Edition (Jude) > 1989 Jetta Carat (Un-named, but open to suggestions!) > 1968 Beetle GLX (Rhett) > > "It's not a car, It's a Volkswagen" > >

Rob Guenther

The end of the Beetle has been a wake-up call for me....I have given myself a 9-Month deadline to get my Beetle from it's current state to that of NOS German quality. The end of an era marks the beginning of another.

Reply to
Peter Cressman

NOS in a Beetle.... and I thought seeing a NOS tank in a Suzuki Swift 1.3 was funny.

commemorate

Reply to
Rob Guenther

LOL! Some people just fake almost anything. Pretending to know how to speak German and how to diagnose VWs.

Reply to
Peter Parker

Or how you tend to fake having an IQ.

Reply to