Re: Lights and signals (was Re: No more Golf TDi's in California?)

I've a 2000 Golf GLS 1.8T. If changing the switch is all I need to do, I'd

rather do that then doctor the present switch.

Not too familiar with the Golfs, but if they're like my Eurovan, the Euroswitch won't kill the DRLs...it'll just give you the parking lamp feature (and usually the Euroswitches are offered with the front and rear foglamp switches built in as well).

-Matt

Reply to
Matt B.