Re: Multi Grade Sand Filter

>Multigrade Sand Filter

Uh, are this oil filters for water cooled VWs? Sounds interesting, right? (asswipes, Indian spammers suck as much as chinese ones do...)

Reply to
PeterD

Not oil filters ... water filters! Something every watercooled VW needs ...

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

Or is it maybe a cabin air filter?!?!?!?

Reply to
LG

Yea, I bet that's it...

Reply to
PeterD

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

Humm, multi-grade. As in higher and lower quality sand?

Reply to
PeterD

Fine, medium, coarse.

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

Considering how good his product is supposed to be, I wonder if it will filter the sand out of my carpets, too?

Reply to
PeterD