Re: WTB: A2 golf manifold

single outlet

>send details >thanks

I have a brand new exhaust manifold from an 85-87 8v GTi that i only used for a month, then replaced with a dual outlet manifold from a Jetta. I bought the GTi manifold from the Potterman in an emergency after my original one cracked. It's in perfect condition.

If yours is one of the clamp-on types it will work, but if it's a later model A2 with the bolt-on flange then it won't work.

Randy Los Angeles are

Reply to
Randy W