Re: WTB: Set of 4 4x100 90-98 Jetta Alloy Rims

Hey Everyone,

> >Just as the subject says, I am looking for a set of rims for my Jetta (1990 >Jetta GL) . Basically anything will be considered, so long as there is >little to no road rash, and the rims are not bent or damaged otherwise. Rims >must be 4-bolt, 14 inch in size. > >Looking for someone in the GTA area, but would be willing to drive for the >right set of rims.

Be advised that the offset for the 93-99 4-lug 14x6 Mk III alloys is WAY deeper (ET45) than the offset for the 14x6 75-92 MkI/MkII wheels (ET38) and if you use them on a MkII they'll be inset too much into the fenderwells or may even rub the struts.

Stick with wheels for a 75-84 MkI or an 85-92 MkII car, they'll fit correctly.

Randy

Reply to
Randy W

The "Orlando" & "Avus" alloys will fit without issue on an A2.

- Peter

Reply to
Peter Cressman