Rear brakes 2004 Jetta

Hi all. My son is helping out some friends replacing the rear brake pads and they have an issue of trying to turn the piston back in. The are pushing and turning with all their might but the piston is not receeding. The piston is turning but like I said, not receeding. Is there another trick to be tried? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
rm

Nevermind....after further investigation, a big C clamp and channel locks did the trick....

Reply to
rm