search for spare part

hello

i have an old vw dasher automatic, 1975.

i need to know the name of a spare...

it's a vacuum valve connected to the gearbox, with a needle. actually, my dasher can't pass first gear because this valve its broken.

if somebody knows how i can repair, or where i can buy this part....

thanks in advance,

Reply to
Pancho Cornejos C

Vacuum Modulator maybe?

can get them for under $15 in the USA. You are not I think, but you did not call it a Passat. hmmm5% Discount Code # 808154718234 BTW Did you post this same question here?

dave AKA vwdoc1