Semi-annual oil change rant

(*#@&%(*&%*(@&(@*$&$

Not only did the car draw blood as usual, I also torqued the tendon for my right ring finger in my wrist/forearm lowering the filter into the adapter area. I would love to subject one of those Teutonic geniuses to a lifetime of changing filters on my car. At least I cut back my driving so I don't have to do it so often.

If I set off the alarm with the remote panic button by accident one more time, I am going to string up said Teutonic genius. I know where they live.

--Steve 1998 Jetta TDI 20th oil change.

Reply to
Tundra Wookie

Grrrrr,